Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Importance of Being Earnest

That's right, folks. I've given up and I've given in. Screwziak's road to earnestness has well, begun in earnest. Now that I jog (sometimes), don't drink coffee (much), refrain from negative thinking (WTF!), and eat chlorophyll for breakfast (mmm...minty), I figure it's time I also entered the sphere of blog. My self-annihilation is almost complete. Or rather the breaking down of fatty armor in an effort to locate and give my true self the hugs it needs. A self that is more lichen and moss, and less cigarettes and whiskey. This will be a public notebook of sorts for my musings, amusings, conclusions, observations, obsessions, preoccupations, tree, flower, sea, air, mountain, animal, food worship; things I'm thinking about, things I'm a loving, things that make me chuckle, chortle, guffaw, titter; things I'm eating and cooking and sharing. Things I'm watching and listening to. Whatever wisdom I've horded in these few years. In other words, pure, unadulterated randomness. Cheers. Thanks alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment